PowerTools Lite

Inactive Icons and Freezing up

Discussion of jv16 PowerTools 2006. Note: this product version is no longer supported, feel free to use this product if you want but please remember that if you encounter any problem with it you should update to the latest version.

Inactive Icons and Freezing up

Postby saltman329 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:16 pm

Had a trial copy of JV16Power Tools. Trial expired. I went online and purchased a license. Received license file and saved to directory with JV16...Now one of two things happens when I start JV16...etiher the first screen with all the icons comes up but is inactive (frozen) causing me to end process under task manager or this screen pops up for a second and then the screen of death .."Your license file is missing or corrupt..cannot operate without a current license file" comes up. I have uninstalled three times. reinstalled three times. I have saved the license file each time to the right directory. I have emailed support...but do not seem to get much help there. Any ideas?
P Kevin Murphy
saltman329
New user

Postby jv16 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:58 pm

Do you have a residental / real-time antivirus product installed to your computer? Could you try to run the program with it disabled?
jv16
Developer

Postby saltman329 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:22 pm

I disabled all cirus protection and still got the same things...same two issues...some times the rror message .."Your license file is missing or corrupt..cannot operate without a current license file" and sometimes just a frozen JV16 icon screen.....the program ran fine until several days back when I got that message that .."Your license file is missing or corrupt..cannot operate without a current license file" and I assumed the trial period had ended. Does that message come up when the trial ends? Maybe there was something else. Thanks for any help. Kevin
P Kevin Murphy
saltman329
New user

Return to jv16 PowerTools 2006

cron Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group