PowerTools Lite

reg cleaner doesen't closed

Discussion of jv16 PowerTools 2006. Note: this product version is no longer supported, feel free to use this product if you want but please remember that if you encounter any problem with it you should update to the latest version.

reg cleaner doesen't closed

Postby wegomyway » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:36 pm

hello, I is again here and has two to ask: I have jv16 in a test version. there I have within the mechanism range regcleaner furnished which it with the system start to clean am. it makes that also, but I cannot recognize whether the found and listed problems am also deleted!? further doesn't the window close automatically!? in addition I have determined if I mechanism tool open and on work on click am the attitudes in the range for that to implement differently than I adjusted?! someone can help me?! and my English, I excuses white it is very bad! :oops:
wegomyway
New user

Re: reg cleaner doesen't closed

Postby redseujac » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:47 pm

wegomyway wrote: ...someone can help me?! and my English, I excuses white it is very bad! :oops:

You are welcome! Indeed your English is rather difficult to understand...
I do not understand quite well what your problem is exactly...
I hope there will be others forum users which are able to help you...
Sorry... :?
redseujac
Super Guru

Re: reg cleaner doesen't closed

Postby tullik » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:25 am

wegomyway wrote:hello, I is again here and has two to ask: 1. I have jv16 in a test version. 2. there I have within the mechanism range regcleaner furnished which it with the system start to clean am. it makes that also, but I cannot recognize whether the found and listed problems 3. am also deleted!? 4. further doesn't the window close automatically!? 5. in addition I have determined if I mechanism tool open and on work on click am the attitudes in the range for that to implement differently than I adjusted?! someone can help me?! 6. and my English, I excuses white it is very bad! :oops:
    1. I understand that you have downloaded a trial version of "jv16 PowerTools 2006."
    2. You have run the Registry Cleaner tool and do not know fully how to interpret the meaning of the lines on the results list .
    3. Nothing is deleted unless you "select" one or more lines, then click the "Fix" or "Remove" button. "Select" means, for example, you have clicked on the box on the left side of the line. You must decide what is safe to select and remove.
    4. The results list window does not close automatically. You close it by, for example, clicking the "Close" button.
    5. While the tool runs, it automatically readjusts the width of the columns. After it finishes the scan, it stops doing that.
    6. Have you tried choosing a language other than English from the "Language" menu on the main "jv16 PowerTools 2006" window? You can harm the health of your computer if you operate the tools without a good understanding of the menus, messages, information, and many, many options available in PowerTools.

It is a good idea to choose to backup whenever you choose to remove something!!!

It is also a good idea to read the "jv16 PowerTools 2006" handbook before using the tools in a serious way. The handbook comes in English and Dutch …
tullik
tullik
Super Guru

Return to jv16 PowerTools 2006