An updated version of jv16 PowerTools 2013 released. The updated version contains the following changes.
- Bug fix: The program can freeze when performing the Initial Setup or when fixing registry errors.
- Bug fix: Clean and Fix My Computer (and Registry Cleaner) can experience an epic fail and report “failed to modify key” with registry keys that can be modified.
- Bug fix: The Settings window doesn’t always correctly show the message that asks you to restart PowerTools for the changed settings to take effect.
- Bug fix: Running the Software Uninstaller (or Decrap my Computer) can crash to EConvertError.
- Bug fix: Running the File Cleaner can show a minor cosmetic glithces while the tool is running.
- Improvement: Fixing registry errors with the Clean and Fix My Computer and Registry Cleaner is now a lot faster.
- Improvement: The accuracy of the Software Uninstaller’s list of found software is now higher.
- Improvement: The Initial Setup will now run much faster than before.
- rovement: Many parts of the program will now work even faster.
- Improvement: Increased the accuracy of the File Cleaner.
- Improvement: Added Arabic and Korean translations.
The new version’s version number is 126.96.36.1997. After downloading and installing the new version, please open the Help > About window to verify you are running the latest version. Some browsers tend to cache the installation file and therefore you might not receive the latest version but the same old version you have previously downloaded.
You can install the new version over any previous versions of jv16 PowerTools 2013.
The new version can be downloaded from here: download jv16 PowerTools 2013.