An updated version of jv16 PowerTools has been released. The latest version number is 184.108.40.2064.
Here is a quick to-do list if you wish to update to the latest version of jv16 PowerTools or discuss it with our community:
Change Log – What’s New
(compared to jv16 PowerTools build 220.127.116.118)
Here is a complete list of bug fixes and improvements that we did since jv16 PowerTools – Version 18.104.22.1688 was last released on Tuesday, August 22, 2017:
- Fix: Improved compatibility of the Clean and SpeedUp My Computer with Windows 10.
- Fix: Improved compatibility of the Software Uninstaller with popular Microsoft products such as Office and OneDrive.
- Fix: Find My Licenses tool can display no licenses, even if user has valid licenses.
- Fix: The “Restart computer after done” option does not always work with Clean and SpeedUp My Computer.
- Fix: Improved compatibility with Windows 10. In the most aggressive mode, Clean and SpeedUp My Computer can list items relating to Windows 10 that may not be safe to delete.
- Fix: Improved compatibility with Google Chrome browser.
- Fix: Fixed a typo from the message which is shown if user decides to uninstall jv16 PowerTools.
- Fix: The Software Uninstaller does not correctly list some common software, such as Notepad++.
- Fix: The Software Uninstaller could list Microsoft Office as an installed software, but still didn’t install its components such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Access etc.
- Fix: Although “Open jv16 Power Tools to the Main Tools view …” is NOT checked, the program always opens to the Main Tools view anyway.
- Fix: The Software Uninstaller can show unneeded data within the Version column.
- Fix: Improved compatibility with Apple Bonjour.
- Fix: Fixed a case of bad grammar from the License Agreement.
- Improvement: Greatly improved the overall accuracy of the Clean and SpeedUp My Computer.
- Improvement: Greatly improved the overall accuracy of the Software Uninstaller.
- Improvement: Completely rewritten Left-Over Software detection engine now better detects which software is a left-over trace and which are correctly installed.
- Improvement: Improved the accuracy of registry errors grouped together in the Clean and SpeedUp My Computer.
- Improvement: In the case you attempt to open the program’s Handbook but it does not exist, the software can automatically open it online for you.
- Improvement: The Software Uninstaller can now better detect software under the shared software directories.
- Improvement: Improved the speed and stability of the Initial Setup.
Most common questions:
- How can I update to the latest version of jv16 PowerTools?
- What license do I own? Can I update to the latest version of jv16 PowerTools?
- Who is entitled for a free update to the latest version jv16 PowerTools?
- What is the update price of jv16 PowerTools?
- How can I subscribe to your mailing-list?
- How can I unsubscribe from your mailing-list?
- Where can I download the translation files for jv16 PowerTools?
1. How can I update to the latest version of jv16 PowerTools?
If you own a limited time license for jv16 PowerTools, such as an early license or a subscription, or if you own a lifetime license, you can update by following these steps:
- Download the free trial version of jv16 PowerTools.
- Install jv16 PowerTools
- Open jv16 PowerTools and access the My Account tool
- Enter your name and email address into the My Account tool. Be sure to use the same information you used with your order!
After you have entered your information, the My Account tool will automatically download and install your license, and convert the trial version to the full version.
2. What license do I own? Can I update to the latest version of jv16 PowerTools?
If you are unsure what license you own, please use the Find My Licenses tool from within jv16 PowerTools, after installing the latest version of the product.
The tool lists all your previous orders and tells you about your licensing options.
3. Who is entitled for a free update to the latest version of jv16 PowerTools?
You can update to the latest jv16 PowerTools for free if you are one of our lifetime license customers or if you have an active license to use the software at this time.
4. What is the update price for the latest version jv16 PowerTools?
If your license has expired, then a discount of 20% for existing customers is now available and will be applied to the grand total price of your next order! All you need to do is visit the checkout page and enter you full name and e-mail address, as used in any of your past valid orders. You can renew your license here.
If you are a new customer, you can buy during checkout.
5. How can I subscribe to your mailing list?
7. Where can I download the translation files for jv16 PowerTools?
While you install jv16 PowerTools, you can choose from the setup program which languages you wish to install.
If you missed this option, you can get all the translations to jv16 PowerTools either by re-installing the software (if you don’t uninstall first, you won’t lose any of your settings or backups).
You can also download individual translations and manually place them in the software’s installation folder.
How to install jv16 PowerTools
Download and run the software’s installation file to install jv16 PowerTools to your computer. Follow the on-screen instructions.
All new users of jv16 PowerTools will receive a fully functional, 60 day trial version of the product. It contains no bundled software, no adware, no nonsense!
By entering your full name and e-mail address during product setup, you will be subscribed to our periodic newsletter. That’s all we ask: to stay in touch! We honestly value your privacy and offer a trust guarantee.
Compatible with: Any PC running any version of Windows XP or newer, such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. Fully supports 64 bit systems.
Ships with translations: English, 简体中文, 繁體中文, Finnish, Français, Deutsch, Dutch, Polski, Português (Brasileiro), Русский, Español, Svensk.
To use the software with any of these translations, download the software and when running the installer in your computer, choose to install the translations you want to use.