An updated version of jv16 PowerTools has been released. The latest version number is 126.96.36.1998.
Here is a quick to-do list if you wish to update to the latest version of jv16 PowerTools or discuss it with our community:
Change Log – What’s New
(compared to jv16 PowerTools build 188.8.131.523)
Here is a complete list of bug fixes and improvements that we did since jv16 PowerTools – Version 184.108.40.2063 was last released on August 31st, 2018:
- Fix: The Initial Setup may not complete on systems with a lot of installed software.
- Fix: The program can display a “Range check error” relating to function StripGenericStringParts.
- Fix: Cleaning a large amount of errors with the Clean and SpeedUp My Computer can cause the software to show an “Integer overflow” error message.
- Fix: On some systems, the program could show an “Integer overflow” error message relating to GetDirSize function.
- Fix: History Cleaner can show an error about not being able to access a file.
- Fix: The Clean and SpeedUp My Computer can get stuck and never complete on some systems.
- Improvement: Major improvements the accuracy of detecting installed software and left-overs from the system.
- Improvement: The progress bar in the Initial Setup now shows the progress of the operation better and smoother.
Most common questions:
- How can I update to the latest version of jv16 PowerTools?
- What license do I own? Can I update to the latest version of jv16 PowerTools?
- Who is entitled for a free update to the latest version jv16 PowerTools?
- How can I subscribe to your mailing-list?
- How can I unsubscribe from your mailing-list?
- Where can I download the translation files for jv16 PowerTools?
1. How can I update to the latest version of jv16 PowerTools?
If you own a limited time license for jv16 PowerTools, such as an early license or a subscription, or if you own a lifetime license, you can update by following these steps:
- Download the free trial version of jv16 PowerTools.
- Install jv16 PowerTools
- Open jv16 PowerTools and access the My Account tool
- Enter your name and email address into the My Account tool. Be sure to use the same information you used with your order!
After you have entered your information, the My Account tool will automatically download and install your license, and convert the trial version to the full version.
2. What license do I own? Can I update to the latest version of jv16 PowerTools?
If you are unsure what license you own, please use the Find My Licenses tool from within jv16 PowerTools, after installing the latest version of the product.
The tool lists all your previous orders and tells you about your licensing options.
3. Who is entitled for a free update to the latest version of jv16 PowerTools?
You can update to the latest jv16 PowerTools for free if you are one of our lifetime license customers or if you have an active license to use the software at this time.
4. How can I subscribe to your mailing list?
6. Where can I download the translation files for jv16 PowerTools?
While you install jv16 PowerTools, you can choose from the setup program which languages you wish to install.
If you missed this option, you can get all the translations to jv16 PowerTools either by re-installing the software (if you don’t uninstall first, you won’t lose any of your settings or backups).
You can also download individual translations and manually place them in the software’s installation folder.
How to install jv16 PowerTools
Download and run the software’s installation file to install jv16 PowerTools to your computer. Follow the on-screen instructions.
All new users of jv16 PowerTools will receive a fully functional, 60 day trial version of the product. It contains no bundled software, no adware, no nonsense!
By entering your full name and e-mail address during product setup, you will be subscribed to our periodic newsletter. That’s all we ask: to stay in touch! We honestly value your privacy and offer a trust guarantee.
Compatible with: Any PC running any version of Windows XP or newer, such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. Fully supports 64 bit systems.
Ships with translations: English, 简体中文, 繁體中文, Finnish, Français, Deutsch, Dutch, Polski, Português (Brasileiro), Русский, Español, Svensk.
To use the software with any of these translations, download the software and when running the installer in your computer, choose to install the translations you want to use.