Macecraft Software has released jv16 PowerTools X, the latest generation of Windows optimization software designed to automatically fix system errors, improve the PC’s overall performance, and clean unneeded data from Windows-based PCs.
The release was made alongside an industry-wide benchmark report showing jv16 PowerTools X achieving up to 14 percent improvements in PCMark 7 benchmark scores and up to 68 percent improvements in the Windows startup speed. Using different computers and Windows operating system versions, the PowerTools X product was able to improve the Windows startup time by 38 seconds on average.
The comprehensive benchmark test report also showed the overall system performance as measured by PC Mark 7 benchmark software, to increase by an average of 13 percent after jv16 PowerTools X was used to clean the test computers.
“The jv16 PowerTools X is our top achievement in making Windows systems run faster and and more efficiently,” said Jouni Flemming, Vice President at Macecraft Software. “We have spent over 15 years in development on this product line and just by looking at the data, you can tell it has been well worth the time to be able to create better options for consumers who need a good clean up of their PC to increase performance and operational stamina.”
The main improvements of the jv16 PowerTools X are:
- A new tool called the Startup Optimizer which is an easy-to-use tool designed to improve the way Windows starts up. It works by integrating itself to the Windows boot process and offers real-time optimization each time the system starts.
- The main product feature called Clean and Fix My Computer has been extended to merge all of the main Windows cleaning features into a single, easy-to-use tool. For example, the new Startup Optimizer tool can be enabled by simply running the Clean and Fix My Computer feature.
- The Registry Cleaner, as well as other core features of the product are now fully merged to the Clean and Fix My Computer tool. There is no longer need to run many tools for a complete system cleanup, simply running the Clean and Fix My Computer is enough.
- The ‘My Account’ section has been added to the product’s main user interface in order to ensure a smooth transition between different versions of the product as well as a user-friendly license management and automatic licensing feature for already registered customers. To activate a registered version of the product, all the user needs to do is to enter his or her name and the My Account feature will take care of the rest.
- The performance of all the main tools, including Clean and Fix My Computer and the Software Uninstaller have been greatly improved. The program is now more efficient in cleaning your system than ever.
- All the product’s main tools are now shown within the main program window, offering a streamlined and easy to use user interface.
Try it out
A fully-functional, free 60-day trial version of jv16 PowerTools X is available for download without any feature limitations and without any bundled software at the Downloads page.
The results of the Ultimate Benchmark Test covering most Windows optimization software found on the market today can be read at Benchmark Report of 133 Windows Optimization Software Products.
Product update information
For previous customers, the price of a personal license upgrade for PowerTools X is only $5.95. To buy now at the discounted upgrade price, please visit https://www.macecraft.com/upgrade-ptx/
Existing customers who bought the jv16 PowerTools 2014 version in August 2014 or later are entitled to a free upgrade. All Platinum VIP level customers are also entitled for a free update to the PowerTools X. To update, simply download the PowerTools X’s trial version and enter your details under the My Account feature. For new customers, a personal license is available at $29.95.
If you are currently using jv16 PowerTools 2014 (or an older version), install jv16 PowerTools X to another directory, or uninstall the 2014 first. Do not update by installing PowerTools X over PowerTools 2014 to the same installation directory.
Supported operating systems are: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows 2000. The product fully supports both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows.
The product ships with user interface in English, Arabic, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Danish, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese and Russian.
Read more about: jv16 Powertools X.
The benchmark test results can be read at: Benchmark Report of 133 Windows Optimization Software Products.
Founded in 2001 by the original author of the RegCleaner program – one of the first Windows registry cleaner software, first released in 1998 – Macecraft Software is a true pioneer and an industry leader in the field of Windows optimization and registry cleaning software.