These are the most commonly asked questions. In order to ensure a quick first time response from our side for all customers, before contacting us, you should quickly read these items to see if your question is already answered.
Most common questions:
- How can I update to the latest version of jv16 PowerTools?
- What license do I own? Can I update to the latest version of jv16 PowerTools?
- Who is entitled for a free update to the latest version of jv16 PowerTools?
- What is the update price of jv16 PowerTools?
- How can I subscribe to your mailing-list?
- How can I unsubscribe from your mailing-list?
- Where can I download the translation files for jv16 PowerTools?
- I contributed to the crowdfunding campaign in 2014, how do I get my reward?
1. How can I update to the latest version of jv16 PowerTools?
If you own a license for jv16 PowerTools or you own a Platinum VIP license, you can update by following these steps:
- Download the free trial version of jv16 PowerTools . Click here to download it if you haven’t done so already.
- Install jv16 PowerTools
- Open jv16 PowerTools and access the My Account tool
- Enter your name and email address into the My Account tool. Be sure to use the same information you used with your order!
After you have entered your information, the My Account tool will automatically download and install your license, and convert the trial version to the full version.
2. What license do I own? Can I update to the latest version of jv16 PowerTools?
If you are unsure what license you own, please use the Find My Licenses tool from within jv16 PowerTools, after installing the latest version of the product.
The tool lists all your previous orders and tells you about your licensing options.
3. Who is entitled for a free update to the latest version of jv16 PowerTools?
You can update to jv16 PowerTools for free if you are our Plainum VIP customer or if you have bought jv16 PowerTools X in the August of 2016 or later.
If you contributed to our Crowdfunding campaign in 2014, you may be entitled for a free update as well.
In such case, you should submit a request with your contribution payment details (the name and email address used with the contribution) and we will issue you the correct license.
4. What is the update price of jv16 PowerTools?
Thank you for being one of our existing customers!
A discount of 20% for existing customers is now available and will be applied to the grand total price of your next order! All you need to do is visit the checkout page and enter you full name and e-mail address, as used in any of your past valid orders.
You can buy a license from: https://www.macecraft.com/checkout/
5. How can I subscribe to your mailing list?
7. Where can I download the translation files for jv16 PowerTools?
When you install jv16 PowerTools, you must choose from the setup program which languages you wish to install.
If you didn’t see this option, you can get all the translations to jv16 PowerTools either by re-installing the software (if you don’t uninstall first, you won’t lose any of your settings or backups).
You can also download individual translations from the Download Translations page.
8. I contributed to the crowdfunding campaign in 2014, how do I get my reward?
We are currently developing a new version of jv16 PowerTools and there are no plans of going open source. If you contributed money to the crowdfunding campaign but for one reason or another didn’t receive your jv16 PowerTools license, please feel free to open a new support ticket and we will sort it out.
If you do, please include in your message the full name and email address you used when you made the contribution, as well as any receipt for the contribution if possible.
Complete details about the 2014 crowdfunding campaign to go open source have been published on our website. If there are still any questions or concerns relating to the campaign, please feel free to ask us.